Vehicle Builder / Welder
Our client is a long established engineering company that specialise in the design and build of bespoke truck bodies.
Due to an increase in orders our client is looking to complement the existing team with a who will be working in a two-man team.
Duties will involve
- Mig Welding box sections, channels, angles and components to chassis.
- Building bodies to confirm with Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA)
- Measuring and cutting steel to size.
- Fabricating product to suit specification.
- Working to timescales.
- Working to drawings and build sheets.
The ideal Candidate will be someone who has experience with truck bodies and has a knowledge of the build process.
The hours for this vacancy are 7am to 5:30pm – Monday to Friday.
Saturday 7am to 11am (optional).
Overtime is paid at time plus half after 40 hours per week.