Our Sheffield based client are looking to recruit an experienced Sheet Metal worker. This particular role would involve working within their fabrication facility that manufactures cladding for industrial insulation projects.
– Ducting and associated bends, t-pieces, etc. – for both square and round ducting
– Square to round and transition pieces
– Flashings and tray sections
The successful candidate must:
– Be proficient in the manufacture of light gauge sheet metal fabrication (0.5mm-1.2mm thick aluminium, stainless steel, Aluzinc, etc.)
– Be able to read fabrication drawings
– Have previous experience in using swagers, lockformers, guillotines, etc. (experience using a plasma cutting machine would be beneficial but not a necessity)
– Adhere to Health and Safety Guidelines at all times
It is required to have experience working within a similar industry.
Hours of work: 8.00 – 16.30 Monday- Thursday, 7.00 – 13.30 on Friday. Possibility of overtime.
|Salary||£10 per hour|