Our Rotherham based client is an expert within the manufacture and supply of engineered products for the HGV and Heavy transportation industry. The boast a solid 30+ year history.
Working as part of a busy sales team, receiving and processing orders whilst liaising with existing customers, at the same time developing new contacts to ensure the sustainability and growth of the business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Interfacing with Customers; telephone enquiries, initiating quotations, processing orders, telephone and counter sales/payments.
- Identifying the customer’s requirements with the use of catalogue information.
- Maintaining customer rapport by explaining estimates on the delivery of items
- Dealing with any potential customer complaints
- Obtaining contact telephone numbers and product information.
- Experience in customer care would be advantageous as good customer care and people skills are required.
- GCSE Math’s and English
- Knowledge in Excel & Word
- Enthusiastic and organized individual.
This is a 12 week temp to perm position.
Hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch