Diverse Recruitment solutions are working with a Chesterfield based market leader within the Electronics industry.
Due to an expending team we require production operatives to conduct electronic assembly tasks involving hand placement, cable and wire assembly.
The successful candidate will be required to;
– Conduct any general assembly tasks including the use of hand tools, fixtures and fitting.
– Wiring of loom boards
– Carry out work on box building
– Maintain quality of own work within production
The idyllic candidate will be required to;
– Undertake various electronic manufacturing tasks involving hand placement, cable and loom assembly
– Carry out basic mechanical tasks using small tools and other general assembly tasks.
– Have Previous experience required within an electronics background
– Be computer literate
– Need to have 100% detail due to the nature of the role
Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm.
This is either a 12 week temp to perm or a straight permanent role.
Starting salary of £8 per hour that raises to £8.50 after successfully completing 3 months work.
|Salary||£8-£8.50 per hour|