Our Sheffield based client are a leading manufacturer within their sector and supply services nationally to a variety of industries.
Due to continued and sustained recent growth a position has arisen for an experienced Plater to join their engineering team.
Job duties will include;
– Must be confident with TIG Welding
– Be able to operating various cutting/drilling machinery
– Be able to work with steel of various thickness
– Able to interpret engineering drawings
– Able to use all associated fabrication machinery including guillotines and press brakes
– Following health and safety guidelines at all times
– General housekeeping duties
– Previous plating experience
– Ideally be apprentice trained or have a welding qualification
– Good concentration levels
You must drive and have access to your own vehicle due to the location of the site.
Hours are Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm
Salary – £10.75 per hour
This is a 12 week temp to perm position.
|Salary||£10.75 per hour|