Industrial Paint Sprayer
Our Chesterfield based client are a market leader in the design and manufacture of engineering solutions for the construction industry. Due to a peak in their current order book they are looking for an experienced paint sprayer with experience of 2 pack paints.
Duties / Ability will include: –
- Must be able to paint to thickness to a high standard
- Work on a wide variety of safety critical and bespoke items
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Ability to problem solve
- Good concentration levels
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
- Good practical skills
- The ability to follow written instructions and keep records
- A safety-conscious approach to work, the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good hand-to-eye coordination
The successful candidate for this role will have experience within:
Experience in preparing and masking painted and shot blasted surfaces
Experience with 1pk & 2pk paints
In addition to the above the client requires a candidate with a flexible approach to the work demand in line with bus demands, who will undertake Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
This role is regular days 7.30am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday with overtime available.
|Salary||£11.15-£11.43 per hour|