Our well established Chesterfield based client are seeking to recruit a Customer Services Advisor to join a small team of dedicated Customer Services staff.
The successful applicant must possess an excellent record of providing exemplary Customer Service, purchasing and supply procedures.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in customer facing and administrative roles and possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Account Management Experience of both Customer/Suppliers
- Knowledge of stock control, purchasing and supply procedures.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Previous experience in customer facing roles
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong IT Skills including Excel, word
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to absorb information quickly
- Ability to work under own initiative but within a team
Problem solving skills
- Answering telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner including taking orders and dealing with general enquiries
- Processing orders accurately with correct pricing to reduce the number of credits
- Manage direct shipment from supply to customer
- Place orders with Group/External suppliers and arrange deliveries in timely manner
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in line with customer demand and supplier lead time
- Inputting customer terms following written procedures
- Dealing with invoice queries and raising credit notes where required
- Effective filing and document typing where necessary
- Satisfying in a courteous and efficient manner customer requests for product and technical information, literature, samples, shipment details.
- Undertaking any other general administrative duties as necessary
This is a temporary to permanent position.
|Salary||£18,291 per annum|