Job Description:To schedule and expedite all Chesterfield aftermarket Products from contract to cash.
To be accountable for on time delivery and accurate forecasting (daily management, weekly and monthly reporting) of Chesterfield Aftermarket sales in conjunction with the Aftermarket Project Manager.
- Order management of customer orders from receipt to dispatch and cash collection including technical, commercial and financial contractual requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of customer documentation for customer orders.
- Maintain strong customer communication on order status and support on technical or product queries.
- Expedite sub-suppliers to ensure timely delivery of hardware and software to support OTD of projects.
- Work closely with AFM Lead/Project Managers/Finance regarding reporting for Weekly Ops report, Cash tracking, WIP monitoring and Monthly Cost Reviews.
- Systematically monitor procurement status from issue of purchase order to confirm delivery.
- Update company ERP system on confirmed delivery dates/project delivery dates to allow accurate reporting of AFM projects.
- Scheduling and Expediting experience.
- Advanced competency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Project & PowerPoint.
- Experience of working within engineering industries, understanding the constraints and working culture within them.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP systems
- Sets personal deliverables and works to high standards
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes, procedures and theory.
- Accurately captures, records and communicates information.
- Enjoys difficult challenges, finding solutions not problems.
- Good communication skills at all levels, written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Product knowledge of compressors or related rotating equipment.
- Lean manufacturing/Kaizen continuous improvement expertise.
- Knowledge of Shipping/ Incoterms 2010.
- Qualified in a relevant project management/engineering discipline.
- Complexity & Creativity
- Working within the Business Unit with many stakeholders.
- Ability to inspire innovative performance of associates and suppliers.
- Constructively challenge current processes and influence improvements
|Job Category||Engineering, Office|