Account Manager – UK
Our chesterfield based client are a global concern within the supply of various chemical products throughout the world.
You would be responsible for the development of commercial activities and account management in the Food Division. Management of your assigned accounts and product portfolio requires you to be commercially astute and have an entrepreneurial approach to business. You will be familiar with new product development and have a patient and effective approach.
The role entails sales and marketing of a varied product range including Soluble Fibres, CMC, Vegetable Proteins and Antioxidants into a wide range of industries including but not exclusive to Dairy, Proteins and Sports Nutrition.
The role is home office based but you will be expected to attend head office on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Maintaining and developing existing business.
- Finding and converting new business using all available resources.
- Development of new products.
- Working to achieve set sales targets.
- Producing quotes and reporting commercial activity to the divisional manager.
The role requires exceptional interpersonal qualities. You should be able to relate to customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
You will act as a full partner for your relationships with managers and colleagues. In addition, you will need to have the following Personal Attributes;
- Experience in field sales, selling functional food ingredients.
- Relevant sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- The willingness to travel nationally.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience of ingredient distribution would be preferred but not essential
This is a permanent role offering a position that is home-based and flexible working hours.
Good earning potential and company benefits associated working with a globally recognised company.
|Job Category||Account Manager|